Friday, December 3, 2010

Weight Loss

I decided to start the new WW program.  I am using their 7 day online free trial right now and I'm planning to buy a points calculator and an "essential member kit" and then just do it alone.  Its a new program that I think will be very good for me based on what I've read of it. I'm pretty excited about it.

Today is Day 3.  Sort of.  I haven't really changed what I'm eating, but I have been tracking.  I planned to get back into yoga this week, but its Friday and I still haven't. Maybe next week.

So um, so far I haven't made any changes, except I'm learning the points values of things again and starting to make better/healthier choices. I still ate too much chocolate today, but soon I'll get into a better place with that.

I am drinking water again, so that's good.  I bought some Bach Flower Remedies that I'm adding to my water which is a bigger push to drink for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment