Sunday, December 5, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

For the 3rd year now, my mom and step-dad have put together a small gift for each of my kids, one for each day of the month of December until Christmas.

Like an advent calendar in a box. (or two boxes as the case may be)

We got started a little bit late this year, which will work just fine because we are celebrating Christmas with our families on December 28th.

In the past years, I've taken some pictures of my kids opening and enjoying these Christmas-tidbits, but I've always wished I captured more.  So this year, I decided to take the pictures every night and then post a Countdown to Christmas here.

So in addition to my sad, depressing miscarriage posts, we'll have a balance of cute kid stuff.  Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment