Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another day

Ian and I had a long (very interrupted) conversation today about jobs, money, working, career goals and moving to Las Vegas.  I haven't told anyone that we are thinking about/planning on moving to Vegas.  I'm not completely sure why.  Oh well.  I actually don't really feel that close to my friends lately.  Daycare has really gotten in the way of that for me, I think.  Perhaps I ought to think about changing that.

Anyway, I think we are going to go through with it.  Ian's going to apply for a job down there.  First, he's got to take a medic refresher course.  That will be good for him either at AMR or Dixie.  Then he'll actually find an apartment and commute/stay during his work-week.

Talking about moving to Las Vegas though, opens up UNLV for me.  Which opens up WORLDS of different degrees.  I've got a lot of soul searching to do.  What do I want to be when I grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment