Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday: My Favorite (And Most Used) Tutorial of All Time

I thought I would kick off posting again with a bang. 

And my favorite tutorial. 


Does this look familiar?  
This is the dress pattern that I use for nearly ALL of Emma's dresses.  
I've now lengthened the dress because Emma's grown taller.  
But it still fits her very well everywhere else.  
My favorite is to use knit fabric because the drape is so much better.  
But cotton wovens work really well too.

A HUGE THANKS to Samantha from Little Comet Tails for posting this tutorial for free. The "Spin Around Dress" has made clothing history -- at least at my house!

Samantha makes beautiful patterns. I own at least 5 of them.  They are by far my favorite.  She may very well be my Favorite pattern designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment