Thursday, February 10, 2011

So far, so good

Today I'm 7DPO (seven days past ovulation).  I almost missed ovulation entirely, because it was so early (compared to what I think is normal for me).

I'm actually doing OK.  Not spending a lot of time looking at pregnancy charts or other charts like mine.  Not obsessing over each and every detail of how I feel (pregnancy or period symptoms). 

I did have a bit of a freak out Monday.  I felt like I should have been ovulating, but my physical signs were saying infertile myrtle.

Thankfully, I have a good friend that can look at my chart and see things I don't see.  Like my ovulation & temp rise after CD 13. 

So, maybe it helped that I all of a sudden was 3-4 days after ovulation without realizing it.

Either way, I'm just trying to stay a little bit more sane this month/cycle.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment