Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whuck.

Seriously.  I'm interrupting my happy Christmas trees and Countdown to Christmas to swing into negativity.

This just happened and I'm sure that I'll regret posting this later.  But its my journal.

Its 9:07 a.m.  My appointment with the therapist is at 10 a.m.

Ian told me 10 minutes ago that he doesn't want me to go.  That he thought I was bluffing when I said I wanted to go. 

He said that he thinks I was using therapy as a bargaining chip to get him to agree to have another baby.

What the fuck am I supposed to say to that?   What an ass.   I'm pissed, I'm hurt.  I can't believe I'm married to this man that resents the decisions that I make.  This man that sees me as less than he is.

He's agreed to have another baby.  (In a very adult way, not snarky or shitty)  Now he thinks that I don't need to go to therapy and that I should cancel an hour before.  Never mind that I've had the appointment for 10 days. Never mind that I've been talking about this for a month. Nope, he wants to assert his power and pull the plug this morning. Oh well.  He doesn't get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment