Monday, November 22, 2010

Its been a shitty weekend

I haven't been blogging.  Its not because I haven't had anything to say.  Its because I've had too much to say.

I wanted to be somewhat secretive about what's been happening. I'm not sure why.  Well, I know why, its because I was planning to let my daycare families know as late as possible.  I thought my FB and my blog were linked.  They may be linked, I don't really know.

I don't really care. This is MY blog. This is MY journal. Its MY space.

But, because of all that I didn't announce my pregnancy.  I found out almost a month ago. After 2 years of wanting another child and Ian not wanting another child, I got pregnant. It was unexpected, definitely unplanned.  But I was pregnant.

Yep.  That's right.  I said was.

The bleeding started Friday.  The cramps started Saturday. It was confirmed by ultrasound today. The baby is gone.  I am no longer pregnant.

Its been a shitty weekend.  There is more, but that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. :( Having been there and done that, please call me if you need anything, seriously anything...even just someone to yell at or whatever. My thoughts are with you and your family...love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa,

    We haven't spoken in forever, and I didn't even realize that I had ever subscribed to your blog until right now when I was going through my blog feeds for the first time in ages. But I wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I understand getting pregnant unexpectedly, and then losing the baby. I'm just so sorry. I hope that in the time since this post and since the loss that you have found peace in some way. I know it took me quite a while to get back to my old self.

    ReplyDelete