Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday : Week In Review

I definitely had an interesting week. 

By mid-week it was very obvious that I had my head in the clouds.  I made several itty-bitty mistakes all because I was flighty and unconscious.  I found myself in the middle of a test at school daydreaming like a twelve year old.
Niiiiiice.

I didn't wake up enough for yoga, so I felt pretty ungrounded and achy in that aspect. 

My husband and I are getting along well, despite a mistake I made early in the week. In addition to lying to him, I also made a decision to put my desires in front of his.  All in all, it made for one upset man, and understandably so.  However, we seem to have recovered (at least in part) quite well.  We've had a good week after the argument.  I did pull back from a social event in order to spend some time with him, and I'm really happy that I made that choice.

Hmm... other than that - Halloween Saturday night of course.  We went to a friends birthday party for lunch, then changed into costumes for a K12 event at the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum. We toured the museum with a good friend & her family, and that made all the difference, we had a great time.

However, Halloween wouldn't be same for me without a HUGE wardrobe malfunction.  While we visiting the museum, it becaume PAINFULLY clear that Ethan's costume was too small.  He literally pulled at his crotch every THREE seconds.  Its was hilarious.

But, hilarious as it was - it obviously needed to be changed.  Back to walmart's costume aisles we went.  (Thank goodness they took back the bumblebee costume)  Ethan ended up choosing to be Nightfury from How to Train your Dragon for round 2. 

Emma was a beautiful princess, her costume turned out really well.  She was adorable.

We headed to a "Trunk of Treat" with some friends' families.  We had a great time, kids, wives & husbands.  Although I'm sure the husbands would have headed home a bit earlier than the 10 p.m. curfew that the wives called.  :)

And do I have Halloween pictures?  Of course not.  Because who remembers their camera on Halloween?  Not me.  Not ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment