Monday, October 11, 2010

Daycare Days...

Last Tuesday after spending some time at the park, we ended the day with a little bit of classic "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."  Yes, my friends we had penis and vagina show and tell this week. 

Three of the 5-6 year old crowd decided to let their curiousity get the best of them.  And Emma, of course because she's always in the middle of the drama.

It was icing on the cake telling three sets of parents that their children were involved in a little show and tell of inappropriateness.  Simply effin' rad.

After all that awesomeness, I talked to Ethan about what he should do (say no, run away, TELL MOM)  should the show & tell start again. I let him know that one of his female friends showed another male friend her vagina.  His response was an emphatic "EEEEW!" 

Well said, my son.  Well said.

p.s.  I'm pretty sure I'm not being paid enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment