Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday...

I had a great day.  Eating wise, it wasn't horrible.  Not bad like yesterday.  Breakfast was muesli, which was good.  Although I'm ready to buy more yogurt and make some more with better fruit.

Lunch was Olive Garden.  I had a couple breadsticks..... 2? 3?  I am not sure.  But ordered soup and salad, so I had minestrone soup and salad mostly for lunch.  Not horrible, not great with the bread, but not horrible.

No snacks.

Dinner was homemade lo mein.  Lots of veggies, low in oil/fat.  Pretty good.

I did buy a dark chocolate bar at Target, so eating that wasn't good.  But its OK.  I'll run to walmart tomorrow to get more yogurt and I'll have a great week.

Looking forward to exercising next week.  Very much.  I really want to buy the Jillian Michaels Yoga DVD.  Ugh.  Really bad.

In other news... I had a fantastic day.  Freaking fantastic.  We garage sale-d this morning... came home with a new pack and play!  And Ian found a shop vac!  Yay!

I got together with Laura for some girl time... we hit Joann's and Olive Garden.  I had a great time.  I really have missed my friends and my social time.  I think its been the hardest part of working so much; not being able to see my friends as much as I used to.

I got my hair cut at Great Clips.  Its a few inches shorter, which I think I'll like but its not cut that well and I think I'll go over to Paul Mitchell sometime this week.  I think tomorrow I'm going to get some light brown hair color and do the color myself.

That's pretty much it for my day.  I'm going to go through and edit/delete 220 photos from the past few weeks.  Post some on Facebook, some on my Little Footprints blog/website.

Today, though was just what I needed.  I've been struggling, no doubt about that.  I'm really glad it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment