Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - A Zip Top Messenger Bag

I'm linking to this tutorial today because this bag is high on my to do list.  I've been wanting a smallish diaper type bag.  (Read, large purse with room for daycare kiddo's diapers). My current purse is too small, my diaper bag for Emma is way too big... the difference between cloth diapers and disposable I suppose.

Anyway, so I'm hoping on completing this soon.  Perhaps even today.  (here's hoping)  I'm planning on including an embroidered owl on the flap.  I bought this owl applique from a very cute etsy shop, Little Sugar Britches.

I'll post my completed bag soon!  And then, it will be onto Sister Reunion Totes.  I think I'll do a birdie applique - but I'm worried it will be too "childish".  The gifts are for women ages; 26, 28, 47, 62, 62, 67.  Or something quite close to that.. Hmmm... more pondering on that I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment