Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Its been a long time.

And I'm back with a new blog. Times change, I suppose.

I'm thankful for:
1. Diet Pepsi. Its been a long week.

2. Waking up early, before my kids wake up. Its been wonderful this week, having some quiet alone time before my day "starts".

3. Passing my pre-license home child care provider inspection. Yep, folks, at this point, all I have is background checks to go through. Then I'll be a licensed child care provider for up to 18 children.

4. Swimming Lessons for Ethan. He started the first week - slow to warm up to the teacher - but surprise. But this week, he's been having a great time. He went into the deep water today with his class and he's so proud of himself. I'm proud of him too.

5. Camping. I love being outside. Just sitting outside. Well, I love sitting outside when its not above 100*. We camped for the first time as a family on Friday night. We went with a good friend of mine, Dy and her family of five. It was a great trip. We are gearing up to camp Saturday night with a different family. I think we are all pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment