Monday, August 17, 2009

Healthy You Challenge: Week 2

I'm hanging in there.

Well, maybe I deserve more credit. I'm rockin' my exercise goals - yoga 4 mornings this week... and I've stuck to my WW points everyday. And I'm getting in AT LEAST four serving of fruits and veggies a day. I know its not ideal, but its not like I'm eating processed garbage, I'm eating really clean, whole, natural foods. So, I've done better with my water in the past. But I really stepped it up the past few days, I've downed more than 64 ounces each day. Really, I've hit closer to 70 ounces for the last two days.

But I'm hanging in there on the scale. No loss for me this week. Not a single measy half pound. Nothing.

I do have an extra visitor hanging around as of yesterday: Miss Aunt Flow. I could blame her on my non-loss for the week.

Or, I could just keep drinking water, hitting the yoga mat and eating well. And consider having had an awesome week - regardless of the scale reading.

8 comments:

  1. Just hang in there, I am sure you will be down next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing all the right stuff, soon enough you'll see the results on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I hate to blame TOM (seems like such a cop out sometimes, ya know?) I have to admit that some months the water just RETAINS no matter what you do & darned if it doesn't disappear along with AF.

    Exercise sounds right on & so do the points. The scale will move - no doubt about it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your nine pounds lost so far. you are doing a great job! Welcome to HYC!

    - Lisa
    http://losewithlisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing awesome!! Keep up the great work! I bet you show a loss next week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're doing an amazing job! Keep it up, the weight loss will come

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your body in getting into a healthy place. Everything else will follow.

    ReplyDelete