Saturday, February 21, 2009

Please Don't....


As parents, we have the amazing opportunity to say some crazy things. Things that as a intelligent, logical adult without kids that you would never imagine or expect to say.

Sure, as we are imagining ourselves as parents, we expect to discipline by saying things like:

“Don't hit your sister”

"Or “Be Nice to the Cat”

But, did anyone ever expect to say:

"Don't Lick the TV. Please, please, please, stop licking the TV."

What some things that you've said as a parent that make you chuckle?

2 comments:

  1. How about, "Please do not pour yogurt on your hand and lick it - use a spoon!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When trying to get my son to remove his jacket, I said, "Jacket off!" Yeah...don't say that to your son.

    I'm sure I'll think of more and when I do, I'm totally heading back over to make another comment. :O)

    ReplyDelete