Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fabric Totes



I found this tutorial online several weeks ago. I hadn't had the inclination to give a try... but here I am. And I'm *in love* with these. They are super simple to make, come out nice, and use up a yard of fabric each. Who wouldn't love them?

Here is the tutorial I used: http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=514

I'm now the proud owner of 3 of these fantastic tote bags, in two difference sizes. I'm keeping one in my purse for quick trips to the store, one hanging near my garage door for library books, and one somewhere else... lol... maybe in my car with emergency diapers and a change of clothes because I'm always borrowing someone else's diapers. :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to make one of these with you!!!
    I also need to make a new scale sling and will need some help. You up for it?

    ReplyDelete