Friday, October 17, 2008

New MT Sale



A wrote Wednesday how our congo - Natural Serenity - was opening. Overall, we had lots of views, a several spots and a few sales. I think it was a successful opening all things considered. Our very cute mama collaboration has not yet sold. I was a part of the Autumn Mama Collab, which you can see here.

Wednesday evening, I was able to attend part of Dy's childbirth class to demonstrate babywearing to a group of pregnant moms and their partners. It was so fun for me to be able to show others the how-to's of babywearing. I hope we have (at least) one convert! Babywearing really helped me parent Ethan as a little one. But even moreso, it was indispensible with Emma as a newborn. Caring for a newborn and a toddler was light years easier with a baby carrier. I was able to be close to Emma, able to respond to her needs quickly, and still be able to play with Ethan.

I returned home quite late from the class, after staying after for a bit and chatting with Dy and Laura. The next morning, I woke to find that I had sold the Alexander Henry Mocca mei tai at our Hyena Cart Grand Opening. The mei tai is shown above. I'm honored to have made that sale.

We are still using our mei tai on a very regular basis, Emma still loves it. Especially this week as she's not feeling that well. I have gotten a little behind on housework lately, with all the sewing that I've been doing. So, last night I decided that I out to get a little bit caught up. Except Emma, in true Emma form, was not interested in me doing anything but hold her. Out came a mei tai and within minutes of sweeping, Emma was fast asleep. Truly a beautiful thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment