Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's Sewing Projects

I love Little Comet Tails Yoga Pants pattern. I know I mentioned I was sewing up some PJ pants from this pattern yesterday. And I still have more to do today. But I love this pattern. Little Comet Tails has some adorable patterns, but the yoga pants pattern is my favorite. Its all my kids wear at night for PJ bottoms. They are so quick to sew and so adorable. I finished 3 yesterday and I have 4 or 5 more already cut.

I also received the Wired Up Designs pattern for the Jenny Bag. I'm hoping it sews quickly, because it looks super cute! I think it would make a great Christmas gift! Especially for a Handmade Christmas. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I think it deserves some of my hoarded Alexander Henry Mocca fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment