Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday = Weigh In

I stayed the same this week.  All in all, that's OK with me.

With Halloween and the extra sweets that brought, plus a couple of days of eating too much cereal for a snack... I'm pretty happy that I simply maintained, rather than loosing ground by gaining. 

I only woke up early for yoga once.  Definitely a slew of poor decisions there, just didn't make a priority to get to bed early enough to make it up for than 6:30 a.m. wake up call.

This coming week I'm extending my hours in the morning for a family in a bind.  The kids are arriving between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.  That means that for yoga - I have to wake up (at least!) at 6:00 a.m., to be finished and ready to greet them at 6:30 a.m. Hopefully my husband and I can work out some agreements on that, so it doesn't have to be any earlier than 6:00 a.m.  I'll be heading to bed most nights around 9 p.m. at this rate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment