Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

I'm posting a 3 lb loss this week.  

And I'm super excited about it.  I weighed almost every morning until the Holiday weekend and I just wasn't losing.  I was getting pretty frustrated, I guess that's why "they" recommend that you don't weigh in everyday.  (Note to self: hint, hint)

But this morning, I realized it was Tuesday, so I stepped on the scale to show a 3 pound loss.  I was amazed and stoked. Yay! For me!

This week, I have several challenges coming up.  First, even tonight there is a birthday party.  Not with cake - with ice cream sundaes.  Oh the joy.  :)  And then Saturday, I'm flying with both kids to go visit my parents in Colorado.  I'm hoping I have a chance to get on the computer sometime Monday or Tuesday of next week to post my next week weigh in.

4 comments:

  1. three pounds is amazing! congrats! i know "they" say not to weigh everyday, but i definately love my scale! stay strong at the party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! I weigh every day too, I just can't seem to stop!

    Good luck with the ice cream sundaes, that would be so much more tempting to me than cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Three pounds is awesome!

    I threw my scale out when I decided to do this thing for real....and it was the best decision I EVER made.

    ReplyDelete