Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun with Towels & OIl Cleanings



OK... Two things.

First, I've been sewing quite a bit. So lots of pictures will be flowing with finished projects... like this one. I created some knock off Turbie Twists. I love these. I'll probably make another one, just so I can write a tutorial. Very fun. And I hemmed a few matching large washcloths from the scraps. Why large wash cloths?

Well, second... I've been cleansing my face with oil. Yep. For real. I use a 50/50 combination of castor oil & olive oil, plus a little bit of coconut oil and about 5 drops of tea tree oil. My skin is definitely improving, although the real test will be what happens next time Aunt Flow comes to visit. Here is more information on oil cleansing. The Oil Cleansing Method

No comments:

Post a Comment