Sunday, April 19, 2009

To Post or Not to Post?

I posted on facebook a couple of days ago that I had a crummy day... family drama and all.

I've been debating on posting this since then.

On one hand, I want to. Maybe someone else is dealing with the same thing - and wouldn't feel so alone if I did.

On the other hand, I don't want to be so open about my.... um.... issues.

And at the same time as all of this, my mom reads this blog. The crummy day isn't secret, but it does in fact, have to do with her, and I don't know if I want to rock the boat.

And, as if I actually needed to go on with my excuses, this blog doesn't feel like the right venue. It still feels like its supposed to be a professional place. Beside the fact that for all intents and purposes - my business is basically closed. I have so little inventory at this point, that I could easily find a few good homes for what's left. Its truly not much.

But if I actually want to let that part of this blog go, I guess I need to get personal, huh? Feel free to unsubscribe now. Its coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment