Friday, April 24, 2009

More Kids....

I follow lots of blogs.

Seriously, its almost embarrassing.

Sunday morning, while drinking my coffee and reading my blogs I came across this post by Mrs. Fussypants.

(I know, great name right? I gotta rename my blog now)

I really stopped to think about it. I'm definitively in the "I don't know" category. I don't know if having another child is the right thing to do for our family.

Wait, this post is about having more kids? Ian - if you are reading this, you know actually reading my blog, you need to close the window and move on with your day.




My husband is sure its not the right thing to do.

All I know is that it wouldn't be a bad thing to find myself expecting another baby. Which just makes me doubt my husband's resolve.

My husband and I had a deal about having more kids. Some of my friends know the specifics, which I won't post here. But let's just say that I pimp myself out to get what I want... occasionally from my loving spouse.

I have no shame in this. Because, in the end, we are both happy. And then, I get what I want.

Anyway, we had a deal and I've fulfilled my end of the bargain.

I'm left feeling like having another baby would be horribly manipulative, so I'm back to square one.

And the worst part is, that I'm not even 100% completely sure that I want more kids.

I just don't want to be told no.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that I do want more kids... before you think I'm some sort of un-fit mother just trying to get pregnant to prove her husband wrong.


No real end point here. Are you done having kids? How do you know? Are you content with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment