Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I've been busy... too busy somehow for my blog. I'll get back to posting I suppose soon enough.

And this is the second week I've missed Tutorial Tuesday, so I've got some catching up to do.

But, my husbands parents are in town for the rest of the week... so I'm taking some time away to spend time with family. I'm hoping to get a Wordless Wednesday up tomorrow and a Thanksgiving Thursday but we'll see. I hope you'll forgive me if I'm absent another week.








So, since I've been absent and I'm feeling pretty groovy this morning, I'm offering 25% off of all my current Etsy Inventory.

Just purchase as you normally would, add in a St. Patty's Day wish to this wannabe Irish woman in the "notes to seller" and wait for your PayPal Invoice. I'll invoice you the new (lower) total.

Happy St. Patty's Day Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment