- What do you usually sew?
- When you shop for fabric, what size cuts do you usually buy? (i.e. If you see something beautiful, but you don’t have a use for it right away, how much do you buy?)
- Do you buy on impulse or do you go out looking for something you need?
- Are you a pre-washer? If you are, do you wash your fabric before you need it, or only when you’re ready to use it?
- Do you iron it?
- How do you sort it? (color, print size, collection, etc.)
- Do you have any special folding techniques?
- How do you store your fabric?
- What tips do you have for building up a well-rounded stash?
- When do you say enough is enough?
- What are some of your favorite stash-busting projects?
- Do you have a current favorite print in your stash? Let’s see it!
- What’s your definition of the perfect stash? (Consider sharing a picture or two of your stash & storage, or direct us to a pic on Flickr!)
You can actually see a dent! Yay for progress!